Ancient Chinese used the green tea in medicine for thousands of years to treat a range of diseases, from headaches to arthritis and depression. It’s even been said that a cup of green tea can boost protection against dementia and even aid weight loss. But what’s the truth? Green tea is the only healthy drink, that has stood the test of time. here are the Benefits of Green Tea.
What is green tea? and how it is different from normal tea?
There are various types of tea is available in the market, they’re all made from the leaves of the same species of the tea plant. The difference between green or black tea is down to the level of oxidation in the leaves. Black tea has been fully oxidized so the leaves are dark and the flavour is stronger. But green tea is produced by steaming freshly picked leaves which leaves little time for oxidation. As a result, it retains chlorophyll levels and its natural green colour. Check out Benefits of Green Tea.
- Blue Zones: A Natural Way to Live Healthy, Happy & Long Life.
- 10+ Best Yoga Asanas to increase Stamina.
- Will Blackheads Go Away Without Squeezing?
What are the Benefits of Green Tea:
With over 450 organic substances in it, the green tea nutritional values are very high. The most beneficial nutrients in green tea are Polyphemus – micro chemical nutrients that are found in natural plant food sources. The polyphenols in green tea contain powerful antioxidants that work to neutralize the components that cause damage to the body.
Due to the lower oxidation, green tea leaves are thought to be richer in antioxidants, which are also great for maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system and good digestive health.
Green tea helps to improve cholesterol levels and protect against the nerve cell damage which causes dementia and Alzheimer. Although these studies do not conclusively show that green tea is the cure, the fact that it has continued to be drunk for thousands of years should not be ignored.
Replacing our daily beverages with green tea, not only are you increasing the fluid intake but also you are swapping highly caffeinated, sugary and less healthy drinks that you may have a drink in its place. Green tea also contains some caffeine but a very low level about 1%.
- These are top benefits of Green tea, Below you can find 8 best green tea brands to start taking green tea.
Best Green Tea Brands:
- Basilur: Are the world-renowned brand of superior quality tea and herbal infusions produced in the ethereal island of Sri Lanka.
- Typhoo: UK’s third largest tea brand stepped into India with a select range of Teas and Fruit Infusions in 2008.
- Golden Tips: Worlds best fitness teas brand.
- Twinings: Is an English marketer of tea, based in Andover, Hampshire. The brand is owned by Associated British Foods.
- Happy Valley: Happy Valley Tea Estate is a tea garden in Darjeeling district in the Indian state of West Bengal.
- Lipton: Lipton is a British brand of tea, owned by the company Unilever. Lipton was also a supermarket chain in the United Kingdom.
- Tetley: is a British beverage manufacturer, and the largest tea company in the United Kingdom and Canada, and the second largest in the United States.
- LaPlant: The Green Tea Company Lemongrass Green Tea.
Matcha green tea powder:
Matcha is a specially grown version of Green Tea which is known to be particularly potent. Pre-ground powder allows you to harness all the nutrients that conventional tea brewing cannot extract.
Boost your smoothie by stirring in a spoonful of this super convenient powder, sprinkle over salads or even add a pinch to a glass of water during the day.
Green tea extract capsules:
If you are not supposed to take hot drinks throughout the day. These green tea capsules are a great way it harnesses the benefits quickly.
Green tea bath:
Green Tea is also great for your skin. They have anti-inflammatory properties that even-out skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Enjoy a relaxing moment in this beautifully scented bath soak, letting your skin benefit directly from the antioxidant power of the tea leaves inside.
Thanks for reading Benefits of Green Tea, keep sharing. Follow us on Facebook for more updates. Let us know your opinion in the comments section.