The Vultran Tyger 1 is a hybrid powered piloted drone that takes inspiration from advanced fighter jets, rotorcraft and modern drone technologies. As if that doesn’t sound like a blast in itself, you also get to wear a super-cool suit that makes you practically indestructible!
It’s powered by a core Vultran TM108 gas powered turbine power plant (for air multiplier propulsion) and four high output brushless electric AC induction motors driving 4 sets of twin stacked propeller blades. Phew… in other words, it’s got power-a-plenty. This combined with the low weight characteristics of carbon composites, epoxy and metal alloys, the Tyger 1 aims to usher in a new era of high performance Vertical Landing and Takeoff (VTOL) standards.
It’s technology boasts everything from state of the art safety features, advancements in air multiplication technology (blade-less fan), unprecedented maneuverability and AI guidance systems to help reduce the pilot workload by up to 40% and increase response time by up to 80%.
At the heart of the technology is Vultran’s onboard Artificial Intelligence Operating System (AIOS) also known as Alexia. Alexia is able to simultaneously monitor conditions from pilot vitals to outside hazards and threats. From aircraft systems regulation to emergency troubleshooting and intervention, all at instant speeds. The goal is to enhance any given pilot’s effectiveness as well as connecting directly into the machine.
- Aircraft Type: Hybrid VTOL high performance rotor
- Crew: 2 (1 human and 1 Artificial Intelligence)
- Flight Suit Technology: Vultran Type1 Artificial Intelligence Flight Suit and HUD Helmet
- Fuselage Length: 24ft 6in
- Width: 24ft 6in
- Height: 7ft 2in
- Curb Ground Clearance: 12in
- Rotor Diameter: 5ft 6in
- Propulsion Systems: 4 x Twin stacked propeller blade propulsion (with an offset of 45 degrees) coupled with four air multiplier nozzle outputs (blade-less fan)
- Empty Weight: 3000lb
- Powerplant: Vultran Core TM108 Gas Turbine and 4x AC560 Brushless AC electric indiction motors
- Fuel Source: Quick charge High performance output Lithium Battery and aviation fuel
- Endurance: 3hr
- Service Ceiling: 15,000ft
- Onboard CPU Processing: 4x 16 Core AMD Opteron CPU Processor (3.5ghz)
- Operating System Software: Alexia 3.4 (Proprietary)
- Recharge Methods: Electric recharge station, kinetic belt drive and onboard solar panels with day and night charging capabilities
- Emergency system implementations: water landing certified, autorotate, AI assisted systems management, weight redistribution system in the event of engine failure and parachute systems (in the even of total failure of 2 or more propellers)
- Glass Cockpit Digital Liquid Instrument panel
- Fly-by-Wire digital flight controls
T1 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SUIT:
- Alexia controlled core systems
- Liquid cooled distribution system
- Fiber Optic neural information network connection (able to upload body data in real time)
- Augmented Reality/HUD Helmet displays real time data such as systems information, environmental conditions and navigational data
- Biological Vital real time feedback motoring systems (heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen levels, body temperature, breathing rate, etc).
- Built in emergency response system is able to perform a number of essential quick response medical tasks
- Built in temperature control system
- Lightweight impact resistant body armor with Natural Flex technology
- Impact resistant composite armor
- Autonomous Flight modes
Designer: Lee Rosario