Election Commission Of India Network:
Election Commission Of India (ECI) Is introducing a umbrella network called ECI Network (Election Commission Of India Network) to eradicate duplicate EPIC (Electoral Polling Identity Card) cards in India, this is a centralized national network. In the below we have discussed about ECI Network.
ERO Net (Electoral Roll Registration Officers Network)
Unified ERMS service at the national level.
Also Read: 10 Highest Salary Paying Companies in India
- Approve or reject forms.
- Monitor and permits migration of entry to EROs.
- Generation of EPIC number.
- Schedule hearing.
- Re-initiate process of field verification.
Also Read: PM Narendra Modi Launched BHIM cashless payments app
- Assign Part/Section/BLO.
- Request for deletion to other AC`s ERO`s in case migration.
- Submission to ERO for approval or rejection.
- QR code data file generation and handling over to SLA.
Also Read: Humour is the best healer: PM Modi
- Check and verifies all the digitized documents.
- View the verfication report, checklists and provides recommendations to AERO with remarks.
- Collection of application forms, checklists and proofs from ERO office.
- Undertake field visits verifies applicants details and files checklists.
- Submits field verification reports using mobile and physical form.
Also Read: India towards Digital Swachhta: The Government launched free Anti Virus for their Netigens.
Data Entry Operators:
- Digitization of offline forms.
- BLO field verification report entry.
- Upload accepted and scanned forms and supporting documents.
- Data entry of corrections.
Also Read: RBI Planning To Bring Rs 200 Notes With Additional Security Features
Benefits to Applicants:
- Timely processing of forms for including modification or deletion in E-ROLL.
- Email and sms based notification to applicants.
- Field verification made easy, can be submitted using mobile app.
Also Read: Tamil Nadu Government to Build Public Toilets for Transgenders