Honda Self-Balancing Motorcycles With Riding Assist Technology
Honda has unveiled ‘Riding Assist’ technology at the ongoing Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. Honda Riding Assist basically uses technology that allows the motorcycle to balance itself in slow speeds without the use of gyroscopes. This technology available in only Honda Self-Balancing Motorcycles.
- Maruti Swift Dzire 2017: 5 most exciting features.
- Feel like James Bond with this all new BMW 7 series.
This is achieved essentially by raking out the motorcycle’s front forks and then moving the front wheel back and forth – just like cyclists do to balance themselves at extremely slow speeds.
Honda Self-Balancing Motorcycles:
- Yamaha R15 Version 3.0 Full Technical Specifications and Price in India.
- Bajaj Dominar 400 Review and Tech Specifications.
Honda Self-Balancing Motorcycles Highlights:
- Honda has showcased the bike at the 2017 Consumer Electronics Show.
- The self-balancing technology uses Robotics instead of gyroscopes.
- BMW unveiled its self-balancing Vision Next 100 Concept bike last year.
- Honda rider assist technology bike.
- 9 Best Cars for 6 lakhs Budget .
- A Drone You Can Drive!
- Automobiles: News & Reviews on Latest & Upcoming Cars & Bikes.
Thanks for reading, keep sharing. Follow us on Facebook for more latest updates. Let us know your opinion in the comments section.