Huawei has launched its new variant Huawei Y7 Prime with a 5.5-inch display, Snapdragon 435, fingerprint sensor, 4000mAh battery.
The New Huawei Y7 Prime is the latest Smartphone in ‘Huawei Y Series’ lineup in Hong Kong. In April this model was introduced in Chaina as Huawei Enjoy 7 Plus, it has 5.5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display, powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 SoC, runs on latest Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1 user interface, there is a 12MP rear camera with LED flash and 8MP front camera for video calling and selfies. Coming to design it has unibody metal design, the fingerprint sensor on the back this can unlock the device in 0.3 seconds and 4000mAh battery.
Huawei Y7 Prime specifications:
- 5.5-inch display (1280 x 720 pixels resolution) protected with HD 2.5D curved glass.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa-core processor, with Adreno 505 GPU.
- 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage can be expandable up to 128GB with microSD.
- Runs on latest Android 7.0 Nougat with EMUI 5.1 User Interface.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD).
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size.
- 8MP front-facing camera.
- Efficient Fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 76.4 x 8.35mm ; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 4100mAh (typical) / 4000mAh (minimum) battery
Also Read: Motorola Moto C Review and Specifications
New Huawei Y7 Prime available 3 colors like Gold, Silver, and Gray. Coming to its price HK$ 1880 (US$ 250 / Rs. 15520 approx.) and is available from vmall in Hong Kong.